As COVID-19 continues to reshape the business landscape, companies are finding ways to revitalize and reinvent themselves. Our podcast series brings to you practices from organizations on building a sustainable enterprise and an energized workforce.
In this podcast we present how Wipro Limited is leveraging digital in HR to enhance productivity and employee experience.
A conversation between Sunita R. Cherian, Senior Vice President – Group Human Resources at Wipro Limited, and Shanthi Naresh. India Business Leader. Career. Mercer India, covering key trends that are reshaping HR strategies and prompting organizations to embark on digital transformation
1. How has Wipro limited applied digital transformation in action, particularly in the HR function?
2. What is driving adoption of digital in HR?
3. New roles and competencies that are becoming important for HR by virtue of the transformation?
4. Success metrics forHR transformation, and how is it measured at Wipro?
5. Last but not the least, how can we blend technology transformation with personalization or a personal touch to energize the employee experience?