Mercer's proprietary International Position Evaluation (IPE™) methodology is a systematic approach to establish the relative worth of a representative position in an organization across functions, divisions, and locations. Through the 6-hour webinar across 2 days, you will be able to understand the concepts of IPE™ and evaluate the impact of each position in the organization to arrive at a robust position evaluation system for your organization.
About Mercer’s IPE
- One of the most researched tools in the HR domain and one of the oldest global point factor methodology (over 45 years)
- Mercer IPE™ is the only position evaluation framework that uses a value chain and sizing concept to accurately reflect the business size and value creation.
- IPE™ emphasizes a position’s relative contribution to overall results, rather than inputs and measures the value created at each level
- 15,000+ jobs evaluated in India alone over last 5 years across 140+ companies. Licensed by more than 1000 organizations across 50+ countries globally
- Online application (WIN | eIPE) ™, updated continuously to reflect the changing needs, allows you to evaluate positions independently
- Clear alignment to the career framework concept through the anchoring of the role’s position to career level and direct link to compensation
- Understanding the main concepts of Job Evaluation and Mercer’s IPE™ Methodology
- Application based understanding of the five factors and twelve dimensions of IPE™ to evaluate a unique position
- Understanding the applications of position evaluation in:
- organization structure and grading
- compensation restructuring / alignment
- career management and career path design
Who Should Attend
HR professionals who are actively involved in the development and implementation of compensation policies and organizational design and interested in rewards, talent management and organizational effectiveness